Business Advocacy Committee Meeting
|Scott Wolff, Executive Director of Central Montana Works, will be presenting on Talent Pipeline Management® (TPM).
The TPM initiative, developed by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, puts employers in the driver’s seat of workforce development for demand-driven workforce solutions. Utilizing supply-chain management principles, employers play an expanded leadership role as “end customers” of education and workforce development partnerships. The framework is composed of six strategies that, when implemented in a particular sequence, make for a talent supply chain approach. Each strategy is designed to build off one another and support employers in developing a more data and performance-driven approach to improving the relationships between education and workforce partnerships in their communities.
Scott graduated from the TPM Academy this past fall, and the day-to-day operations of Central Montana Works! will be based on this innovative solution!
If you are not able to attend in person, please see the remote access information below. If there are issues with joining with video, please use option 3 to join via phone.
If you are joining us virtually on:
1. A computer with a webcam and speaker/mic
- go to:https://connect.vision.net/807614434
- Select “Join as Guest.” Enter name and email.
- Select audio and video equipment and click join.
- Go to the App store, put Polycom in search box
- Download the Polycom RealPresence App
- Close the App and go to the web browser:
- Browse to: https://connect.vision.net/807614434 [connect.vision.net]
- Login as guest- Enter Email and name.
- It will take you to Polycom app, click on it and it should join our VMR.
- Call (406) 467-4751
- Enter 807614434# when asked