Benefis Health System
- Hospitals & Clinics
Benefis Health System is Montana's largest hospital and the largest non-governmental employer in the Great Falls area. We provide exceptional healthcare to approximately 225,000 people in a service area covering 44,814 square miles and 15 counties in Northcentral Montana. This service area is larger than Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont combined! No wonder Benefis utilizes both helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft.
Benefis partners with over 250 area physicians, bringing our patients world-class medical care in more than 40 specialties right here in Montana. Benefis is home to the state's premier programs for cancer care, stroke treatment, and bariatrics, just to name a few areas of excellence.
Among our new offerings is our state-of-the-art Patient Tower. This seven-story facility will provide a progressive, patient-first approach with everything from leading-edge technology to all-private rooms. Benefis is proud to bring this towering achievement to Montana's healthcare community and, most of all, to our patients.
Benefis Quick Care, is our convenient, walk-in clinic located on the Benefis West Campus.
The West Campus also is home to the new Benefis Med Spa and Vein Center, Northcentral Montana's premier aesthetic enhancement clinic.
Benefis Hospital has been recognized consistently for exceptional clinical quality with an award that placed Benefis in the top 5% of our nation's hospitals for four years in a row (HealthGrades).
- Our state-of-the-art Patient Care Tower features all private rooms and leading-edge technology.
- CyberKnife is here! Surgery isnt your only option.
- Premier Med Spa offers Cutera® laser skin rejuvenation, Botox, and varicose vein treatment.
- Benefis Bariatric Institute is proud to offer Montana's most comprehensive surgical weight loss program.
- Benefis Health System offers advanced robotic surgery to its patients through the da Vinci® Surgical System.