Benefis Health System
Nationally Ranked, with Care Close to Home
Benefis Health System serves a vast 13-county region of Montana spanning 38,000 square miles and serving 164,000 residents. Patients come to Benefis from across northcentral Montana for a wide range of care. Our health system includes the Benefis Sletten Cancer Institute, Heart and Vascular Institute, Orthopedic Center of Montana, women’s & children’s services, emergency medicine, and much more. In each specialty area, our patients get personalized care that considers not just their physical health, but their emotional well-being as well.
- Our Emergency Department provides advanced care to help revolutionize the way we care for our most critical patients.
- Our Native American programs ensure that patients and their families receive care in a culturally sensitive manner.
- We provide more than 30,000 home health visits each year, extending our services into the most convenient place possible
- Through regional outreach, providers consult through telemedicine and in-person clinics throughout northcentral Montana.
- Our robust continuum of care includes everything from newborn care to home medical equipment and hospice care.