Benefis Health System Foundation
Foundations - Educational / Charitable / MedicalNonprofit Organizations
The Benefis Health System Foundation was created in 1998 through the merger of the Montana Gift of Life Foundation and Montana Deaconess Foundation. Since its beginning, the Foundation has served its mission to improve and enhance healthcare services for people throughout Northcentral Montana.
Through our generous donors, the Foundation is able to raise money to provide state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for our patients and medical staff, ensure that all patients receive the care they deserve regardless of their ability to pay, and establish permanent endowments to benefit generations to come.
Here is a partial list of the many diverse programs we are proud to support:
* Women's and Children's Center
* Sletten Cancer Institute
* Angel Fund
* Gift of Life Housing Centers
* Children's Bereavement Services
* Healthcare Scholarship Program
* Gift of Life Family Housing Centers
* Benefis Peace Hospice of Montana
* Williams-Ario Regional Emergency and Trauma Services
* Dialysis Care
* Benefis Heart and Vascular Institute
To learn more about the Benefis Health System Foundation, please call us at (406) 455-5840 or stop by our office. We would love to visit with you about how we can partner to improve and enhance healthcare services in our own community and our region.
You can also visit us online at https://www.benefis.org/benefis-foundation
- Women's and Children's Center
- Sletten Cancer Institute
- Peace Hospice
- Williams-Ario Regional Emergency and Trauma Services
- Greatest Need