Benefis Sletten Cancer Institute
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical - Cancer
Welcome to the Benefis Sletten Cancer Institute, ''Where hope lives.''
Please call us today at 406-731-8200 to see how we can help you or a loved one beat cancer. Our expert physicians, nurses, clinical team and staff extend you an invitation to be treated as though you are a member of our family: with compassion, respect, warmth and dedication.
We encourage you to explore our website, at www.benefis.org/sletten.
Benefis SCI's approach goes beyond basic cancer treatment. We offer a broad range of support services, from free accommodations at our Gift of Life Housing facility to support groups for patients and their families. Our Reflections Salon & Image Center helps patients cope with the visible effects of cancer treatment. And anyone is welcome to stop by our Cancer Resource Center to explore a complete library of cancer-related materials.
Those are just a few of the ways Benefis SCI helps the whole person, mind, body and spirit. It's all part of ''Our Promise'' to our patients:
* You will have access to the best medical treatment available.
* You will be treated with respect, dignity and professionalism.
* Your treatment options will be carefully reviewed with you so you fully understand your choices and can make the best decision for you.
* We will do everything we can to relieve your pain and anxiety.
* We will provide as much support as possible through patient navigation; support groups; resources and education to help you and your family maximize your quality of life.
- Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, CyberKnife(R) Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Gynecologic Oncology, Genetic Counseling, Mammosite(R)
- Reflections Salon and Image Center, Support Groups, and FREE Gift of Life Housing
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer since 1981
- NEW Hi-Line Sletten Cancer Center, Havre, MT - Opened August 2008